How Collection4Clothes process your data
When visitors enter our website, their IP address is run through a processing agent to help protect our website from spam. When visitors contact us through our collection forms and website live chat, we collect the data provided in the forms including name, address and phone number in order to deal with your enquiry. Your information is NOT sold on to any third party or used for anything else other than your enquiry.
Third-party services may also collect information about website visitors. Collection4Clothes currently use Google Analytics and a Facebook Pixel on this website.
Collection4Clothes process your personal data to improve your experience navigating our website. It also helps us measure and analyse the effectiveness of our website and help us alter and improve changes to our site if necessary. The data helps us determine how many clicks certain pages of our website get – vital data to assess how much traffic our partnered charities generate to our site.
Processing your data helps us identify and prevent spam and potential fraud and makes it a safer place for both us and our visitors.
Other forms of data we collect include:
- IP address
- Website actions (i.e. what content has been viewed)
- Marketing preferences
- Audience profiling
- Name, email address, address provided in your communication, and telephone number
If you use our website to access live chat or fill our a collection form, you may opt-in to saving your name, email and website in cookies. This choice is for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in details again when you use our website again. These cookies last for 30 days.
Your rights over your data
If you have ever entered any information through our website, you can request to receive a file of the personal data we hold about you. You can also request that we remove any personal data that we hold about you (this does not include any data that we must keep for legal and security purposes).
As a visitor to our website, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to ask us to erase any of your data from our records.
- You have the right to correct any data that we hold if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that Collection4Clothes holds.
- You have the right to have the data we hold on to you transferred to another organisation
- You have the right to decline specific types of processing such as direct marketing
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org